General terms and conditions of sale
Purpose of the contract
The purpose of these terms and conditions is to regulate access to the products provided by Bodega LAUS to users via its website and the system for purchasing them. These terms and conditions constitute the legal framework developing the contractual relationship. The products and content will be those available to users at the following website belonging to Bodegas LAUS S.L. https//www.bodegalaus.es
Any complaints should be sent to: Bodega LAUS at Carretera N-240, Km154.8, Barbastro C.P. 22.300 (Huesca), Spain, or the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Acceptance and availability
These terms and conditions govern the legal relationship deriving from the contracting process concluded by Users via the Bodega LAUS website. At the time when a User begins the procedure to contract the product and/or content he/she is interested in, he/she expressly accepts full, unreserved adherence to these stipulations in the version then published at Bodega LAUS. Users therefore pledge to read the contracting terms and conditions carefully every time they order a product, as they may have been amended since the last time they accessed them. By accepting these General Terms and Conditions, a User declares
1. That he/she is a person with legal capacity to make contracts and is of legal age.
2. That he/she has read and accepts these general contracting terms and conditions.
In all cases, users will have access to the contracting terms and conditions before beginning the product contracting process and they may be stored and/or reproduced on a durable medium.
Amending the contracting terms and conditions
Bodega LAUS may amend these stipulations provided there is sufficient reason to do so. Sufficient cause or reason to amend them is understood to include, but is not limited to, the following purposes:
1. Expanding the range or number of products offered to Users or improving the existing ones.
2. Amending, replacing or updating the prices of products offered via the website whenever Bodegas LAUS sees fit and making them visible on the website.
The prices and rates applicable to users contracting services will be those appearing on the website belonging to Bodegas LAUS S.L.: https//www.bodegalaus.es at the time when the user accesses the specific service and begins the contracting process.
Prices and taxes applied The applicable prices are those appearing on the website when the customer places the order. The price of the products appearing on the website includes the corresponding Value Added Tax (VAT) depending on the product.
1. Delivery zone
Bodega LAUS products will be available for sale on the Iberian Peninsula only, and delivery periods of between two and three working days from when the order is placed are established. The delivery period is counted from 9 in the morning of the working day after order confirmation.
1. Shipping costs
En Península los gastos de envío serán de 6.5€ por pedido y a partir de una compra superior a 70€ serán gratuitos. Los precios incluyen el IVA.
1. Bank cards
- • VISA
- • AMERICAN EXPRESS
- • MasterCard
Condiciones de venta
The prices and texts, including technical specifications, published on the page https://www.bodegalaus.es are subject to changes without prior warning. It is the customer’s responsibility to check the goods delivered.
Tickets bought for any kind of visit to the LAUS winery may not be returned.
Users will be guided on the procedure to be followed to complete the contract and to identify and correct the details provided for making the contract through the formulas created for the purpose.
Users accept these General Terms and Conditions of Sale, which will remain accessible from the website.
The contract will be drawn up in Spanish, in accordance with these terms and conditions.
Offers will be valid as specified on the website in each case.
Users may check the essential characteristics of each product through its description on the website.
1. Right of withdrawal
The customer will have a maximum from 15 calendar days to carry out the return process from receipt of the order, in accordance with the applicable legislation. Once these 15 days have elapsed, Bodega LAUS will not accept any such return.
To process a return, the user will have to contact Bodega LAUS on +34 974 269 708 and must carry out the necessary procedures under the following conditions:
• The product must be returned in its original condition and packaging, including the purchase receipt and delivery note, as well as the reason for the return.
• The return must be sent to Bodega LAUS at Carretera N-240, km 154.8, Barbastro C.P. 22.300 (Huesca), Spain. The customer must pay shipping and return transport costs.
1. Rights concerning defective products
If the product is not in perfect condition and/or shows any defect for reasons not attributable to the user, it may be returned in order to be replaced within a maximum of 15 calendar days from receipt of the order. Users have the right to claim the same product that has been delivered to them in perfect condition. If such a product is not available, the company will refund the sum the customer has paid, including shipping costs by the same payment method as used for purchase.
In the specific case of defective products, or products not corresponding to the order placed by the customer, the customer will not have to pay the costs of returning them.
Provided the user has complied with the conditions mentioned above, Bodega LAUS will proceed to refund the price paid corresponding to the products returned by the user. In the case of a return due to withdrawal, Bodega LAUS will not pay either shipping or return costs.
If the requirements included in these General Terms and Conditions are not met, users will have no right whatsoever to the refund of any sum.
In the case of a partial return, the user will be refunded the sum corresponding to the returned products.
Bodega LAUS will proceed with the refund on the order using the same method used by the user to pay for the purchase or, if this is not possible, using a method chosen by the winery, ensuring that the user is compensated within 20 days of the collection of the product and after the relevant checks on its condition.
Conditions for winery tour tickets
All holders of tickets involving a visit to the LAUS winery will have to accept the following conditions:
1. The tickets will have various security systems. Admission will be subject to having a complete ticket in good condition. Bodega LAUS will have the right to refuse access for the holder of any ticket that is damaged, torn or suspected of being a fake. The winery does not guarantee the authenticity of any tickets not bought via the Bodega LAUS website. Resale of these tickets is not allowed.
2. These tickets constitute a licence for the holder to visit the LAUS winery and to enter it once only. The organiser may allow holders to enter once their tour has already begun, offering as an alternative in such cases the chance to join another later tour, depending on the LAUS winery timetable and always subject to availability.
3. Once the ticket has been purchased, it cannot be changed, and the cost cannot be refunded unless the event is cancelled. If the event is entirely cancelled or the date changed, Bodega LAUS must refund the price of the ticket. In the case of cancellation, the Organiser must pay the refund within 15 days of the date the event was due to be held. Poor weather conditions and time changes requested by users do not give them any right to a refund of the ticket price.
4. Admission rights are reserved and are conditional on having the complete ticket in good condition and for the holder to accept and be bound to comply with the rules of Bodega LAUS and its employees, as well as any conditions demanded for general safety reasons.
5. As the right of admission is reserved, Bodega LAUS may refuse holders access and expel them from the site if they do not comply with the instructions of the organisation’s staff, and in cases when it rationally assumes there is going to be a situation of risk or danger for the holders themselves or other attendees, disturbances, or due to states of apparent or potential intoxication. In all cases, holders are responsible for their own actions and omissions causing injury to third parties or damage to property.
6. Entering the site with food or drink bought outside is absolutely prohibited.
7. Any attempt at fraud, forced entry and/or damage to private property caused directly or indirectly to Bodega LAUS will give it the right to take any civil and criminal legal measures it sees fit against those responsible.
8. All image and intellectual property rights deriving from the event are reserved. The holder may not under any circumstances record or reproduce sounds and/or images of the event or those attending without written authorisation from the Organiser.
9. Possession of this ticket does not give its holder or third parties the right to use it or its content for advertising, marketing or promotional purposes (including competitions, gifts and/or prize draws) associated with the ticket holder or a third party. Breach of this point will give Bodega LAUS the right to make claims for general losses and damages against any advertiser and/or unauthorised user.
10. Access to Bodega LAUS will imply consent to photographs being taken and other means of recording and/or reproduction being used without the right to any kind of compensation for this, whatever their subsequent use.
11. Bodega LAUS guarantees the protection of your personal data and reserves the right to use the data provided to improve its sales system and to achieve any other legitimate purpose. It is requested in order to streamline the purchasing process. Any claim must be accompanied by presentation of this ticket.
12. Bodega LAUS may cancel or amend any of the above conditions due to the type and/or unusual nature of the event. In such a case, it will inform the public attending via the channels it considers appropriate.